When my mom is cooking, i don’t help her.
I just go sit at the table like
Cheesecake-Stuffed Pumpkin Cupcakes
- One 8-ounce package cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 large eggs, plus 5 large egg whites
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups gluten-free flour blend
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- Simmering water
- 3 sticks (12 ounces) unsalted butter, cut into tablespoon-size pieces and chilled
- Place a rack in the lower third of the oven and preheat to 350 °. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with baking liners. Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar for 3 minutes. Beat in 1 egg white and ½ teaspoon vanilla.
- In a bowl, whisk the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and ½ teaspoon salt. In another bowl, mix the pumpkin puree, 2 eggs, granulated sugar, oil and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Whisk in the flour mixture.
- Layer each muffin cup with some of the pumpkin batter, then the cream cheese mixture, then more of the batter. Bake until springy to the touch, about 25 minutes. Let cool.
- Using the electric mixer, beat the brown sugar, remaining 4 egg whites and remaining ¼ teaspoon salt. Fill a medium saucepan with enough simmering water to reach a depth of 1 inch; place the mixing bowl on top. Whisk the mixture until it registers 160 ° on an instant-read thermometer.
- Transfer the bowl back to the mixer and beat at high speed until fluffy; lower the speed and beat to room temperature, about 5 minutes. Add the butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, then beat at high speed for 5 minutes. Beat in the remaining ½ teaspoon vanilla.
- Transfer the frosting to a pastry bag; pipe large rosettes on top of the cupcakes.
All band members - Talihina Sky Interview | London (21 Jun 11)
KOL MANCHESTER D-30
1 - Crawl
Sweaty, Sexy Shakira Caleb
(dedication to Marine)